Tuesday, December 30, 2008

YOU GO, DANIEL RADCLIFFE

Yeah. Daniel Radcliffe has been named Broadway Star of the year. Congrats. I doubt people even really care that he got named Broadway Star of the Year, but it's a nice little fact. And to congratulate him even further. I'm gonna post a ton of pictures. Haha, you're gonna love this.


Oh yes.. shirtless Dan. He's kind of weird looking.. but in a good way, I guess?


Eww. No one likes a smoker.


Now what do we have here? Oh right, it's Dan and his horse/lover. Kind of creepy.
Yeah that's my last picture of him because one you just have to leave it at that and two I'm getting lazy. I kind of wanted to see Equus, I must admit. Oh well I'll just have to live with out.
Song of the Day: Heart Of Glass - Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home