Saturday, July 11, 2009

MAYBE IT'S NOT MY WEEKEND... BUT IT'S GONNA BE MY YEAR




Yes... I got the new All Time Low cd, Nothing Personal, and I am in love with it. All the songs are really catchy and fun. It's great.

I don't really have much to talk about... but I'm so excited about HBP on Wednesday. I've been waiting for this movie for months so it better be good. No one else in my family is even remotely excited so that kind of sucks, but whatever it's all good.
I have to do a summer reading project and I have no idea, what book to do, it's kind of depressing. The most depressing part is doing a 2 minute speech thing. Last time I did something like that, it did not go over well. I mean everyone thought it was hilarious, but I still failed. Which was not good or funny.
Today I went shopping and I got a penguin hoodie bag/purse thing. It's freakin' epic.
It's really awesome. I'm in love with penguins and this bag was like a dream come true. Seriously I'm in love with it, and that might sound pathetic, but really it's not. I was going to get this giant stuffed penguin but I decided against it because it cost a lot of money for only a stuffed penguin.
Song Of The Day: Weightless - All Time Low

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home