Monday, March 23, 2009

I'M THE MOST BORING PERSON EVER!!!

It's official I'm the most boring person ever. Nothing in my life is exciting. I just go to school, do my school work, go home, watch tv, surf the internet, and then go to sleep.

It's horrible. Nothing exciting ever happens. My school is boring, just everything is boring.

Gossip Girl is on tonight and it's a new episode, I'm excited. Gossip Girl is my favorite show ever, I just bought the new issue of Rolling Stone just because it had Gossip Girl on it.

Oh and I just need to say... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JAMILLE!! I feel like such a horrible friend because I completely forgot that it was her birthday yesterday. But here have a cake:



Yeah I know it's not the best looking cake but it's the best I could find on such short notice.

Song of the Day: Love Sex Magic - Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home