Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ok. So I still have around a half an hour until it is actually 2009. I'm really excited for reasons unknown to me. Now I think it's time for me to look back on 2008 because pretty soon it will be over.

2008 has been an amazing year. It's so weird. I started my freshman year in 2008, I got kicked out of marching band in 2008. It's been eventful. Twilight the movie came out in 2008. The Half- Blood Prince delay all went down in '08. It's great.

I feel like listing my new year's resolution. Well firstly I want to lose 20 pounds, get in shape, be healthy. I want to have loads of fun with my friends. I want to try and get straight A's, and a lot of other stuff.

Right now I'm watching a Kathy Griffin special on Bravo. I love Kathy Griffin, she's hilarious. I really don't know what else to say. Goodbye 2008.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home