Saturday, January 24, 2009

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!

So yeah.. as the title says I have nothing to do. I'm so bored, it's insane. Why do I feel the need to post a dumb blog when I have nothing to talk about, it makes no sense.

Oh I went shopping today and finally after months of searching I finally found this:

Yeah it's been out since November and I just now saw it. Thank you Hot Topic. It cost like $18 and it was totally worth it. Paramore is just an amazing band, and they sound completely awesome live. So yeah if you don't already have it, you should purchase it. You can purchase it here:
click me to purchase.

Well I guess that's it. I've been stressing out a lot lately because next week is finals and I'm so scared, I'm gonna fail. I'm also excited because only 5 days until the next semester. But yeah.. I'm gonna go back to watching the Lifetime movie: Prayers For Bobby.

Song Of The Day: Let The Flames Begin (live) - Paramore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home