Thursday, January 8, 2009

LALALALA LALALALA LALALALA ELMO'S WORLD!!



Wow. That's kind of scary. But it's Elmo so it's all good.

Oh yeah. Good news. Taylor Lautner will be returning to play Jacob Black in New Moon. I'm so happy. He's my favorite out of everybody. I can't wait to see him especially since he's gained a lot of weight. Haha.

Also I found out that apparantly HBP is going to be rated PG. Kind of weird. I'm only gonna complain for one reason, I hate seeing movies that are rated PG because there's just something embarrassing about it. It's like I'm seeing a kids movie when I'm 15, well I'm still a kid but whatever. It makes no sense. I just wish it was July already.

Nothing exciting happens here. It sucks. I really need to do something. I might read a book or something. I like reading books. Well that's all. Hope you enjoyed the Elmo picture, cause I sure did.

Song of the Day: Never Again - Kelly Clarkson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home