Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WHO'S A BAND GEEK???

I'm a band geek. Well not really but I do play clarinet, in case anyone was wondering. Now I don't really like the clarinet all that much but I play it anyway. I'm hoping it will look good on my college application. Seriously the only reason why I'm taking half the classes I am is because I'm hoping it looks good on my college application.

Yep... we had an extended homeroom yesterday and it was to discuss your goals and dreams and whatnot. And it really got me thinking about my plans. I really want to be a journalist. That is my dream, it seriously is. I want to travel around the world and report about what I see. That would be amazing.

I even have some colleges picked out. I really want to study abroad, but if that doesn't work out I was thinking about going to Ohio State. It seems like a really good school and it looks like it has a really good journalism program.. so maybe.

Well that's all I guess.. I'm a boring person, what can I say?

Song of the Day: One Girl Revolution - Superchick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home