Saturday, January 31, 2009

BELIEVERS NEVER DIE PART DEUX

Yay. Guess who's going to to the Believers Never Die Part Deux tour. I am suckers. Yeah I just had to brag, it was just required. But yeah. I'm so excited.


Yeah the tour features Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, Metro Station, and Hey Monday. Wow, it's gonna be epic. This is going to be my 2nd time seeing fall out boy and hey monday. Ahh such memories.

Seriously though it was the biggest pain ever trying to get these tickets. (I'm going to see it May 1st at Festival Pier at Penn's Landing). The tickets went on sale at 10 a.m. this morning and I literally didn't get the tickets until a little past 11 because I was repeatedly kept in Livenation's ''waiting room''. It sucked. Anyway I'll be pissed it Livenation screws this up because I'm getting the tickets sent to me instead of having it just emailed because my email is stupid, but yeah I'll be pissed if I never get my tickets (that's my biggest fear). I spent $97 on these tickets.

The convience charge was a bitch. $12 in service/convience charges it was insane. Anyway I've never been to Festival Pier so I have no clue what it's like. All I know is that it's outdoors and standing room only. I'm super excited though, I love going to concerts they are so fun.

Song of the Day: Here to Stay - Christina Aguilera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home