Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEW HAIRSTYLE!!

Ok so I've been thinking that I'm in a desperate need of a haircut. My bangs have gotten ridiculously long so yeah I really need to get it cut. Problem is I don't really know what to tell the hair stylist person. I've been looking at a couple of pictures for inspiration and here are some of the one's I'm considering:


I really like the bangs, but I'd probably keep my hair longer than that. Hmm.. I like it.

Here's a side view:

I think it's pretty cute, right?

I just really need a haircut. I want my hair to look awesome like Hayley's from Paramore (yeah in case you didn't know, all those pictures are of hayley williams from paramore).

Song of the Day: Toy Soldier - Britney Spears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home